BSL Teaching Assistant (BSLTA0808)
£65 - 120 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
Welcome back to the new academic year 2020-2021! We are currently working with a School in Greenwich who have been in need of BSL Level 3 Trained Teaching Assistants and we are anticipating a high volume to continue coming through up until the end of the academic year. If you have the revelant experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Full time position
- Support SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis in the classroom
- Develop children's academic and social skills whilst encouraging growth in their emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Carry out a child's care plan (education, social, behaviour and personal)
- Pupils are able but do need help with sign
The ideal candidate
- Have experience working with in a Deaf School
- BSL experience
- A keen interest in the wellbeing of Deaf children
- Confident and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to promote positive interaction with pupils
- Will have the right to work in the UK and have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
Who are teaching Personnel?
- The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
- Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon or call Jack directly on 0207 593 3070 to discuss the role further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts