Behaviour Teaching Assistant | Hackney (LTFR45_1611335096)
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Hackney, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant | London
Are you a highly reliable and caring experienced Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant?
Yes…? Then this could be the Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant opportunity in London for you! The Head Teacher is looking for someone who can start ASAP on a full-time basis, for the remainder of the academic year (July 2020 - with genuine scope for a permanent contract thereafter).
You will be working across KS1 & KS2, providing 1:1 and group support for pupils who are showcasing challenging behaviour. You will be inspiring and motivating pupils to re-focus on their core objectives.
You will need to be a Graduate or have specific qualifications to be eligible for the role. If you have experience working with challenging children with SEMH, you would be a great candidate for this role.
Does this sound like the Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - The Person
- You will ideally have a Degree from a reputable University
- You must be a caring, supportive and dependable
- Must be willing to work hard, and go above and beyond for all
- Strong knowledge of behaviour management will be key
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - The Role
- Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
- Working across KS1 & KS2 on occasions
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 & group basis
- Inspiring and motivating pupils to succeed and to be aspirational
- ASAP Start - Full Time & Long-Term
- £85 - £95 per day
- Located in North, South, East and West London Schools
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - School Information
- Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' Secondary School
- Inclusive approach to modern learning
- Supportive Teachers throughout the School
If you are interested in this Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant opportunity in London, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire