Behaviour Support Assistants Alternative Provision
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
£1450 - £1650 per month
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Are you a highly reliable, caring and experienced Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a long term or permanent position?
We are delighted to be working alongside one of our partner SEN Schools in the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire area over various locations who are looking to add a 1:1 behaviour support assistant to their team to work alongside their pupils who present with challenging behaviours. The role will be full time (Mon-Fri) and will be contracted until the end of July 2023
You will be working across all key stages providing 1:1 and group support for pupils who are showcasing challenging behaviour. You will be inspiring and motivating pupils to re-focus on their core objectives.
Various locations Ng2, Ng18, De7, NG19,Ng13
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Nottingham (opens in new window)
- Netherfield (opens in new window)
- Carlton (opens in new window)
- Beeston (opens in new window)
- Bulwell (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop P3, Parliament Street, Upper Parliament St
- Stop E1, Elite, Upper Parliament Street
- Stop K1, King Street, King Street
- Stop P2, Parliament Street, Upper Parliament St
- Stop P4, Parliament Street, Upper Parliament St
- New College Nottingham
- Huntingdon Academy
- Nottingham Girls' High School GDST
- Hollygirt School
- Sycamore Academy