Behaviour Support Assistant
£66 - 86 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Behaviour Support Worker LS16
Behaviour Support Worker, Behaviour Support Assistant, Behaviour Mentor, Behaviour Buddy! Have you worked under one of these job titles? Do you have experience supporting behaviour within a Secondary School or with secondary ages students? If so, there is a big need for your help in our school's currently and going forward!
My partner secondary school in Leeds, is currently seeking to appoint 2-3 confident behaviour support assistants to work with students in a small group and a 1:1 basis during the school day.
Working as a Behaviour Support Assistant within this mixed comprehensive secondary school in Leeds, you will be expected to have experience supporting students with additional learning needs, and challenging behaviour across KS3 and KS4. Helping keep them engaged and focused on there learning is a big part of this role. Building the rapport and instilling the confidence in the student that they can do what is being asked of them, is another key aspect.
- Full time/Part Time opportunity
- School Hours 8-4
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on previous experiences
- Great experience to enhance any future teaching applications
- Located in Leeds, easily accessible via public transportation links.
- Must have a CHILD ONLY DBS on the UPDATE SERVICE or being willing to get one
This position is initially being offered on a full time temporary basis, with longer term prospects for the appointed Behaviour Support Assistants. Basically if you come in and get on well there is the option to go on to a school contract if both you and the school want that. You will be fully supported by the school SLT and SENCO within this position and will work directly on a 1:1/small group basis with students who portray challenging behaviour.
Both experienced behaviour support assistants, and graduates (Cover Supervisors) who have worked within secondary school settings are welcome to apply for this position.
To be considered, please send a full up to date CV via the link provided for immediate consideration. Thank you and stay safe.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Leeds (opens in new window)
- Burley Park (opens in new window)
- Cottingley (opens in new window)
- Headingley (opens in new window)
- Morley (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stand A, Rail Replacement, New Station Street
- Main Entrance, Leeds Rail Station, New Station Street
- stop Z3, Neville Street, Neville Street
- stop S10, Station Interchange, New Station Street
- stop S8, Station Interchange, New Station Street
- Leeds City College
- Leeds College of Building
- Mount St Mary's Catholic High School
- St Peter's Church of England Primary School, Leeds
- Blenheim Primary School