Behaviour Support Assistant (Behaviour)
£65 - 80 per day
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Are you confident working with challenging behaviour?
Have you had experience working with young people?
Do you want to make a positive difference to children's wellbeing and development?
The schools are currently mass recruiting motivated, enthusiastic and determined individuals to join their highly successful team's who can commit on a short or long term basis. You must have previous experience of working with challenging behaviour. Experience of working as a care worker, residential worker, health care assistant, nursery assistant, or teaching assistant, are all acceptable! As a behaviour support assistant you will work 1:1 with specific children and support them in and outside the classroom. Most of these children will have special educational needs or challenging behaviour so you must be open minded and willing to go the extra mile.
Successful Behaviour Support Assistant…….
- Can build relationships quickly
- Have a none-judgemental mindset
- Experience within a school, alternative provision or Pupil referral unit setting
- TEAM TEACH is desirable but not essential
- Needs to be committed, empathetic and calm
- Experience with challenging behaviour
- DBS on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- Have a nurturing and caring approach to work
- Be sensitive towards individuals needs
The work can be very rewarding; however it can also be challenging too so you need to be resilient, calm, composed and have the ability to manage challenging behaviour in the school. Many students have challenging home lives and have complex communication needs, learning difficulties or are autistic and some occasionally present with challenging behaviours.
Benefits of working with us……..
- Fully supported by your own personal consultant
- Do not use an umbrella company to pay (Your money goes straight into your account!)
- Refer a friend scheme (Financial benefits for referring a friend to us)
- Access to our CPD academy (Courses including Autism awareness and TEAM TEACH)
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply then please contact me on the details below quoting ‘Behaviour Support Assistant'
Look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and
training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts