£20 - 25 per hour
Recruiter: Teaching Personnel
Sector: EducationJump to application form
SEN Tutor Required in the Nottingham Area Immediately
We are currently recruiting for a full time SEN tutor in the NG8 area to tutor a student with complex Autism for the current academic year.
About the Role
- The role is full time, 12 hours a week.
- The tuition will be carried out in the home, under parental supervision and support.
- The tutor will be responsible for planning, producing, and teaching their own learning resources.
- Because of the complex nature of the student's needs, the focus of the tuition will be mainly around learning through play and life skills and interaction with his environment.
- The student has displayed some aggressive behaviour in the past
Because of the complex nature of the student's needs, Teaching Personnel are looking for an experienced teacher or TA, who specialises in ASC. The tutor should have a base understanding of Makaton or PECS. Previous tuition experience is preferred, but not essential.
Benefits of Working with Teaching Personnel
- Market leading rates of £20-25 an hour
- Long term tuition position
- FREE Training and Career Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
Teaching Personnel99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Nearby train stations
- Nottingham (opens in new window)
- Netherfield (opens in new window)
- Carlton (opens in new window)
- Beeston (opens in new window)
- Bulwell (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop N6, Popham Street, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS2, Southreef, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS3, Southreef, Canal Street
- Temp Stop CS1, Southreef, Canal Street
- Stop N1, Canal Street, Canal Street
- New College Nottingham
- Welbeck Primary School
- William Booth Primary and Nursery School
- Greenfields Community School