Autism Teaching Assistant | Newham
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Newham, London
£10 - £12 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant- East London
We are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in East London?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in East London, London to start ASAP until the end of the academic year. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £80 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 1 year's experience working with SEN
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant on behalf of a friendly, popular and successful primary school. The school has experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education they can. Learning is the schools core purpose, this is championed within a safe school environment where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other.
The school is a larger than the average-sized primary school. Middle leaders are knowledgeable about the schools next steps and support other members of staff well.
The school is based in East London and is accessible via car, bus or tube.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for an experienced Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a background of working with children with Autism.
The role itself is working from 8.15 am to 3.15 pm, on Monday to Friday. You will be supporting a child within Year 1 who has Autism. You will be supporting the child in the delivery of the National Curriculum and managing behaviour within class. The successful Teaching Assistant will also be required to help the child to develop in the 7 areas of key development. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
If you are interested in this role please apply below with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Stratford (London) (opens in new window)
- Maryland (opens in new window)
- West Ham (opens in new window)
- Hackney Wick (opens in new window)
- Forest Gate (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop G, Stratford Centre Burtons Court, BROADWAY
- Stop J, Stratford Centre Burtons Court, ---
- Stop D, Stratford Bus Station, STRATFORD BUS STATION
- Entrance 1, Stratford High Street DLR Station, ---
- K, Stratford Broadway, ---
- UK Community College
- London Academy of Excellence
- School 21
- John F Kennedy Special School
- Carpenters Primary School