Assistant Headteacher (KWMan10)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Pay - (Leadership Scale 7-11) £46,430 - £51,234
Recruiter: Clarus Education
Are you an experienced school leader looking to progress to an Assistant Headteacher role? If so, this could be your next career move.
The governors of this amazing SEN school in Tameside, are looking to appoint a school leader to join their management team as an Assistant Headteacher in the KS4 department on a permanent contract to start asap. The school caters for secondary aged students with moderate learning difficulties as well as ASD within a new setting, boasting the very latest in facilities, resources and superb training for all staff. The whole team at this school sees challenges as opportunities to improve things further ensuring every child has the best possible educational experience in preparation for adulthood.
Does this sound like a school where you can be part of an effective change and make that positive difference as an Assistant Headteacher?
More information is below:
JOB DESCRIPTION – Assistant Headteacher
• Assistant Headteacher for the KS4 department
• SENCO support
• Coordinating the department
• Management of Teaching Assistants and Teachers
• Executive leadership of the KS4 Vocational programme
• Leading the management of pastoral support in the department
• Management and assessment of positive behavioral plans
• Leadership of the EHCP system within school
• Permanent post with interviews held on the 24th October 2019.
• Closing date 21st November 2019.
• Pay - (Leadership Scale 7-11) £46,430 - £51,234
Person specification – Assistant Headteacher
• QTS is essential to this role
• Be able to provide evidence of successful teaching within a similar SEN setting
• Experience of leading a school improvement programme
• Successful training of staff
• Knowledge of the Ofsted framework
• Ability and experience of working with governors
SCHOOL INFORMATION – Assistant Headteacher
• Purpose built, modern facilities.
• Supportive SLT and team – everyone is on the same team
• Development and career path for all
• Part of a school partnership group where best practice is shared for all.
Become the new Assistant Headteacher in this school today by simply contacting Kelly at Clarus Education today.
Please see our website page headed “About” and scroll to the bottom to see our “Privacy Notice” for an explanation about how we use information we collect
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Clarus Education1st Floor, , 99 Bishopsgate, London
Nearby train stations
- Manchester Oxford Road (opens in new window)
- Deansgate (opens in new window)
- Salford Central (opens in new window)
- Manchester Victoria (opens in new window)
- Manchester Piccadilly (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop Sb, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sd, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SD), PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sc, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sa, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SA), PRINCESS STREET
- Town Hall, Albert Square, Albert Sq
- Abbey College Manchester
- Chetham's School of Music
- St Philip's Church of England Primary School
- St Wilfrid's RC Primary School
- St Philip's CofE Primary School