ASD Teaching Assistant | Camden
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Camden, London
£10 - £12 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
The role will entail working 1-2-1 with a pupil with a diagnosis
of Autism. The pupil does have an Educational Healthcare Plan in
place. The pupil is verbal, high functioning with a love for Art
The role will involve
- Supporting a pupil in Year 1 - managing behaviour and supporting the learning.
- Work alongside the KS1 team to plan and prepare engaging, enjoyable sessions for small groups of learners.
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days week and will
be due to start in September and continue for the full academic
To be considered for the Year 1 Behaviour TA role you must;
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Ealing
The location: North West London
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- In house school CPD training
- £80- £90 per day
By registering with us, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Behaviour TA - North West London role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' now to be considered for this great position Year 1 Behaviour TA - North West London. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
We have the very best people available to take your call and
look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on
exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you.
Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our
people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our office in the UK, including: London and the East Midlands.
We are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Hampstead Heath (opens in new window)
- Gospel Oak (opens in new window)
- Kentish Town West (opens in new window)
- Kentish Town (opens in new window)
- Finchley Road & Frognal (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop GT, Mansfield Road (NW3), SOUTHAMPTON ROAD
- Stop GS, St Dominic's Priory, SOUTHAMPTON ROAD
- Stop GU, Fleet Road (NW3), FLEET ROAD
- Stop GA, Mansfield Road (NW3), AGINCOURT ROAD
- ---, St Dominic's Priory, MALDEN ROAD
- St Dominic Catholic Primary School
- Fleet Primary School
- Rosary Roman Catholic Primary School
- Gospel Oak Primary School
- Abacus Belsize Primary School