ASD Teaching Assistant | Brent
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Brent, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Permanent ASD Teaching Assistant - Central London - September 2021 start
We are looking for two Teaching Assistants to work within an independent school located within a central London location. You will be assisting the class teacher by helping the identified student(s) to learn as effectively as possible, both independently and in different group situations with children who have either Autism or ADHD.
Two job opportunities have been created to facilitate experienced SEN Teaching Assistants in this wonderful independent school. The SEN Teaching Assistant would be expected to work with pupils on a one to one basis, in addition to assisting within group sessions. The position will start in September 2021 on a permanent basis. The salary is very competitive.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- Experienced Teaching Assistant
- Experience of special educational needs
- One to one support and group support work
- Genuine passion in education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional manor
- The school
This is an independent school where standards of education are very high. It is a lovely school where staff are welcoming and friendly. It really is a wonderful environment to work in.
The independent school is located in Central London and within easy reach of a Tube station and Main line station. The SENCo would like to interview recent graduates who have already gained some form of special educational needs experience or child related experience which may have been gained in a number of ways such as voluntary school work or tutoring etc.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV directly through this advertisement.
We are partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Wembley Central (opens in new window)
- Sudbury & Harrow Road (opens in new window)
- North Wembley (opens in new window)
- Wembley Stadium (opens in new window)
- South Kenton (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop CW, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop CX, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop HB, Copland Avenue (HA0), HARROW ROAD
- Stop CV, High Road Wembley (HA0), EALING ROAD
- Stop CZ, Swinderby Road, CHAPLIN ROAD
- Barham Primary School
- Park Lane Primary School
- Copland Community School
- St Joseph RC Junior School
- Elsley Primary School