ASD & Behaviour Teaching Assistant | Harrow
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Harrow, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
SEN Teaching Assistant
£80-£90 per day via PAYE
Dates: Immediately - July 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Level 3 or degree equivalent.
We are recruiting for full time SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a 'outstanding' three-form entry in Harrow. The suitable candidates will be working with pupils with nonverbal ASD who require 1:1 support. Overall, the pupils in this school are well-behaved. The students that need support simply struggle to concentrate and grasp the core of the lesson, therefore simply require an enthusiastic individual to help direct their attention within the lesson. There will be no personal care required and the successful SEN Teaching Assistants will only need to focus on one pupil during lesson time and playtimes.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a lovely all-through school who is looking for a new member to join the team and help with support. Ofsted graded the school as outstanding and with welcoming staff why wouldn't it be? More specifically, positive feedback is usually related to how friendly and welcoming the staff members are. The leadership team are mindful of ensuring that all the staff are looked after and there are many opportunities to progress within the school with the regular CPD courses. The school is also situated nicely between easily accessible train stations.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you must:
- Level 3 or degree equivalent qualification
- Have recent experience supporting Early years or KS1
- Experience within SEN desirable but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
We specialise providing long term and permanent staff to schools throughout the UK
What we offer;
As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Harrow-on-the-Hill (opens in new window)
- Kenton (opens in new window)
- Harrow & Wealdstone (opens in new window)
- South Kenton (opens in new window)
- Sudbury Hill Harrow (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Entrance 2, Harrow Town Centre, ---
- L, Harrow Town Centre, STATION ROAD
- M, Harrow Town Centre, STATION ROAD
- Stop G, Tyburn Lane, PETERBOROUGH ROAD
- Stop F, Tyburn Lane, ---
- Red Balloon Learner Centre - Northwest London
- Harrow High School
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
- Norbury School
- Buckingham College School