ASD & Behaviour Teaching Assistant | Harrow
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Harrow, London
£10 - £11 per hour
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Sector: EducationAPPLY NOW
Special needs Teaching Assistant - London
A Special school (SEN) which caters for pupils with a range of needs, including Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD) and behavioural difficulties (EBD) is looking for Teaching Assistants to start ASAP for long-term roles. There are a high proportion of autistic children attending the school so a good knowledge and understanding of autism is essential for the role. Also, being able to work with challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
The role will be very varied; you will need to be flexible to work with pupils aged 4-16 years old in a whole class setting and also 1:1 work with certain pupils.
The Head teacher wants enthusiastic, passionate teaching assistants to join their professional and caring team! The school is in London, easily commutable with transport links and the staff are very welcoming.
This is a long term role with the opportunity to go on a permanent contract with the school after only two terms.
Please apply today to be considered!
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
Only apply if you match the criteria outlined in the advert
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Harrow-on-the-Hill (opens in new window)
- Kenton (opens in new window)
- Harrow & Wealdstone (opens in new window)
- South Kenton (opens in new window)
- Sudbury Hill Harrow (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Entrance 2, Harrow Town Centre, ---
- L, Harrow Town Centre, STATION ROAD
- M, Harrow Town Centre, STATION ROAD
- Stop G, Tyburn Lane, PETERBOROUGH ROAD
- Stop F, Tyburn Lane, ---
- Red Balloon Learner Centre - Northwest London
- Harrow High School
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
- Norbury School
- Buckingham College School