ASD & Behaviour Teaching Assistant | Brent
Job type: Temp to Perm, Full time
Location: Brent, London
£80 - £95 per day
Recruiter: LTF Recruitment
Special needs Teaching Assistant - London
A Special school (SEN) which caters for pupils with a range of needs, including Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD) and behavioural difficulties (EBD) is looking for Teaching Assistants to start ASAP for long-term roles. There are a high proportion of autistic children attending the school so a good knowledge and understanding of autism is essential for the role. Also, being able to work with challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
The role will be very varied; you will need to be flexible to work with pupils aged 4-16 years old in a whole class setting and also 1:1 work with certain pupils.
The Head teacher wants enthusiastic, passionate teaching assistants to join their professional and caring team! The school is in London, easily commutable with transport links and the staff are very welcoming.
This is a long term role with the opportunity to go on a permanent contract with the school after only two terms.
Please apply today to be considered!
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
LTF RecruitmentBramley House, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Nearby train stations
- Wembley Central (opens in new window)
- Sudbury & Harrow Road (opens in new window)
- North Wembley (opens in new window)
- Wembley Stadium (opens in new window)
- South Kenton (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop CW, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop CX, Ealing Road Harrow Road, ---
- Stop HB, Copland Avenue (HA0), HARROW ROAD
- Stop CV, High Road Wembley (HA0), EALING ROAD
- Stop CZ, Swinderby Road, CHAPLIN ROAD
- Barham Primary School
- Park Lane Primary School
- Copland Community School
- St Joseph RC Junior School
- Elsley Primary School