2 X SEN Teachers - Manchester - permanent (KWMan11)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
MPS plus SEN1
Recruiter: Clarus Education
2 Teachers for SEN SCHOOL
Are you looking for an opportunity to Teach a cohort of children with special needs? Are you looking for a new challenge?
The headteacher of this happy SEN school in Stockport is looking to recruit 2 Teachers on permanent basis to start in role asap. The school caters for students aged 4-19 years of age with a range of special educational needs. As such, you would require a flexible approach with an outstanding record for teaching learners with specific needs. The school believes that each child is unique in the way they learn so every child is given the highest standard of teaching and support to achieve their full potential. All staff work as a team to implement the child's teaching programme. This is shown within the most recent “Outstanding” OFSTED report.
Does this sound like your next teacher role? For more information please read below:
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEN Teacher
• Ability to teach pupils with severe/profound learning difficulties
• Engage children into the teaching and learning activities
• Making appropriate use of school resources
• Accurate recording of pupil progress
• Implement behaviour management strategies
• Salary package – Main payscale + SEN 1 - £26,582- £38,180 per annum
PERSON SPECIFICATION – SEN Teacher
• QTS – Qualified Teacher Status
• NQTs are also welcome to apply
• Any additional relevant training would be an advantage
• Able to start this Teaching Assistant role immediately.
SCHOOL INFORMATION – SEN Teacher
• This school invests in staff with a range of CPD
• Ofsted graded “Outstanding”
• Supportive SLT and team – everyone is on the same team.
• Working in a school that has a child centered approach.
• Fantastic links with other schools in the community
Interested in this SEN Teacher role? Please send your CV to Kelly at Clarus Education.
Please see our website page headed “About” and scroll to the bottom to see our “Privacy Notice” for an explanation about how we use information we collect
Apply for this position
Applications for this position have closed
Clarus Education1st Floor, , 99 Bishopsgate, London
Nearby train stations
- Manchester Oxford Road (opens in new window)
- Deansgate (opens in new window)
- Salford Central (opens in new window)
- Manchester Victoria (opens in new window)
- Manchester Piccadilly (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- Stop Sb, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sd, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SD), PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sc, Princess Street/Town Hall, PRINCESS STREET
- Stop Sa, Princess Street/Town Hall (Stop SA), PRINCESS STREET
- Town Hall, Albert Square, Albert Sq
- Abbey College Manchester
- Chetham's School of Music
- St Philip's Church of England Primary School
- St Wilfrid's RC Primary School
- St Philip's CofE Primary School