1:1 Billingham TA
£9.99 per hour
Recruiter: Vision for Education
1:1 Teaching Assistant
£9.99 Per Hour
Position is expected to commence in January 2022 until July 2022.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 in Childcare (or equivalent)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child in KS1, in a lovely primary school in Billingham.
Working as part of an inclusive and creative KS1 team, the desired teaching assistant will focus on supporting a Year 2 child with ASD, on a 1:1 basis, full time. The successful applicant will be able to build positive relationships quickly, and be familiar with the KS1 curriculum.
This local primary school is looking for a committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team. The school is friendly and welcoming, with team work being at the forefront of the schools ethos. Children are well supported by staff and enjoy their time in school.
To be considered for the KS1 Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a 1:1 environment.
- Be experienced in working with children with Autism.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Be a a positive role model.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What we offer
- As a valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this position
This vacancy has been successfully completed. Please SEARCH for similar roles
Vision for EducationSt Paul's Place, Norfolk Street, Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Nearby train stations
- Billingham (opens in new window)
- Stockton (opens in new window)
- Middlesbrough (opens in new window)
- Thornaby (opens in new window)
- South Bank (opens in new window)
Nearby bus stops
- 2, Mendip Road, Pentland Avenue
- 1, Mendip Road, Pentland Avenue
- 2, Community Centre, The Causeway
- 3, Town Centre, The Causeway
- 2, Town Centre, The Causeway
- Pentland Primary School
- Roseberry Primary School
- Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary RC Primary School
- St John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Billingham South Community Primary School