Top 6 Zoom Bloopers for the teaching community.
As we enter another national lockdown and recommence home learning, here's a few funny memories that we've collated from some of our teaching colleagues for you to enjoy, from the team at Senploy
- 1.That moment when you reach around to get something off your shelf to show the kids and you fall off the chair (and subsequently let out a naughty word!)
- 2.I melted when a student put up his actual hand (as opposed to his virtual one) and asked if he may go to the toilet… just bless!
- 3.When you finish your lesson and realise that you didn't remove THAT book off the shelf behind you. No words.
- 4.Getting a new puppy during lockdown seemed like a good idea until it decided to do a whoopsie in full view of my class. We never got back on track with algebra after that.
- 5.Clothing malfunction, one of the most common but one of the best. You never know when your students will insist on a spontaneous bit of Tik Tok dancing to lighten the mood. Stay in control at all times!
- 6.Humming and singing loudly to myself because I would obviously never forget to press ‘mute' when students are doing their work. Ok, so I did forget once and the students sniggered a lot until one pointed out ‘Sir, you've got a great voice.' How do we deliver lockdown detention by the way?